The 8th Annual Ice Cream Bowling Tournament Rules
Official iBowlStrikes | Bowling200.com Ice Cream Tournament Rules
1. To bowl in
this tournament you must be a current USBC Member with Card-ID# (You may be asked to show Regular ID)
2. This is
a handicap doubles bowling tournament with optional scratch singles, optional handicap singles, and optional women's handicap
3. Handicap ratio: 90% of 210 - Composite
USBC 2017/18 book average of 21 games or more. If no USBC 17/18 book average, we may consider using your
current 2018 highest Summer average of 21 games or more-- (Please bring a league standings sheet as proof).
- Bowlers who do not meet the above requirement will bowl scratch.
- Sports League averages are not allowed. If you have a Sports Bowling
League average, we will adjust the submitted average according to the USBC Average Adjustment Scale at Bowl.com
- At the tournament director's discretion, we
may re-rate bowlers that have increased their average 15 (or more) pins in the last year. We may also re-rate bowlers
that have bowled in other Bowling200.com tournaments in past years who have consistently averaged 10-15 or more pins over
their book average. Bowlers that have been re-rated by other tournaments may have to use their re-rated tournament
average - at the director's discretion. Please inform us if
you have been re-rated for a tournament. re-rated Bowlers MUST REPORT TO US.
4. A Doubles Team may be any combination of male or female bowlers.
Handicap per game: 45 for men | 55 for women
5. There is No
Max Team Cap (or Alibi TeamMax Team Cap), which means any bowler may bowl with any other bowler. All Scratch Bowlers
can bowl together as a team.
6. Important: The Maximum
Handicap score per game by a single bowler allowed is 300.
(This includes Sidepots, Brackets, Singles, and
7. Prize fund for Doubles Entry will
be returned 100%. Itemized $30 Entry; $18.50 Prize fund, $6.50, Lineage, $5 Expenses. For $25 Entry: $15 to Prize fund
8. Bowlers may re-enter the tournament and cash more than once, but may only cash
1 time with the same partner.
9. Bowlers may only win 1 (one)
place in side pots for each division - Handicap and Scratch.
It is the bowler's responsibility to verify the accuracy of his or her own average. Failure to use proper average
shall disqualify scores if the submitted average is lower than the actual average.
11. The tournament directors may add additional Squads during the course of the tournament as deemed necessary.
12. We ask that Bowlers do not record their own scores. Opposing team bowlers or
Staff at your pair of lanes can record your scores. If you are unsure, please contact tournament staff or bowling center
13. Profanity, Cheating or abuse of equipment is not
14. Tournament Directors reserve the right
to re-rate or reject any entry
15. Decisions of the
Tournament directors shall be final
16. PBA Members and PWBA Members/ Cardholders are not permitted to bowl in this tournament.
Any National Title-holders, Regional Title-holders, and/or bowlers that havecashed in 1st place of any PBA, PWBA, or Professional
Bowler’s event is not allowed to bowl in this particular tournament.
17. 1 in 10 Team Entries will cash in Handicap Doubles (over 60 Bowlers cashed in our last tournament).
18. Should the 2018 iBowlStrikes / Bowling200.com Ice Cream Bowling Tournament event be cancelled due
to circumstances beyond our control such as weather, or any other circumstance(s) beyond the tournament's control, the Bowling200.com
Tournament will endeavor to set new dates for the event to make up for any possible lost tournament days or squads.
shall be the Bowler's responsibility to inform the Tournament Directors if his or her average has been re-rated or adjusted.
The re-rated and/or adjusted average may be used during the tournament. Failure to inform the tournament directors of re-rated
averages may result in a disqualification. Bowlers are responsible for verifying his/her average whether submitted by the
bowler, the team or others. If the submitted average is lower than required and results in lower classification or more handicap,
the bowlers scores are disqualified.The tournament managers or directors reserve the
right to reject any entry or re-rate any bowler. The decision of the tournament directors shall be final. If the bowler
does not accept the re-rate average, the entry fee shall be refunded.